The cost of healthcare is on the rise so employers are looking for ways to integrate wellness into the workplace....quickly. So they research what other companies are doing. Eventually they will find a company online that offers impressive, easy to use, affordable software to engage hundreds or thousands of their employees through challenges, telephonic health coaching and health risk assessments. They plan, invest and implement only to find themselves struggling with engagement and without outcomes.
If technology could fix our health epidemics, it would have happened already. Technology will never be the (sole) answer to wellness whether it's in the workplace or in the community. Sustainable change relies on building human relationships. This takes more resources, but over time it will certainly produce a far greater return on investment for all stakeholders.
Our solution is simple, yet effective. It takes all the guess work out of the process for you by connecting you with experts in the industry that help you avoid the Top 5 Mistakes employers make when implementing wellness.
Step 1: Comprehensive Needs Assessment
We begin with a risk assessment on your company that includes all of the following:
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and de-identified aggregate reporting on employee population
- Financial risk based upon your current insurance model (Fully vs. Self Insured) and risk stratification
- Employee pulse survey outlining what your employees actually want
- Program design to address risk stratification from HRA and Pulse Survey
- 3 Year proforma and implementation based upon your budget
Step 2: Implementation
- Physical activity interventions - home or fitness center based
- Lifestyle education classes (in person and online)
- Health coaching (in person)
- Nutritional counseling
- Behavioral Health
- Medical management