The cost of healthcare is on the rise so employers are looking for ways to integrate wellness into the workplace....quickly. So they find companies online that promise to reach hundreds or thousands of their employees overnight. Months later they have invested resources only to be left with little impact. Let's get real. If technology could fix our health epidemics, it would have happened already. Technology will never be the (sole) answer to wellness whether it's in the workplace or in the community. Sustainable change relies on building human relationships. This takes more resources, but over time it will certainly produce a far greater return on investment for all stakeholders.
This is why employers need YOU!
- We recognize that you work tirelessly day in and day out to gain the business within your own community.
- You are far more prepared and equipped to deliver the actual day to day services.
- You know the community resources better than anyone.
- BUT you may lack the necessary infrastructure to seal the deal.
Providers in our model can include but not be limited to:
- Exercise Specialists, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Personal Trainers, Physical Therapy Assistants
- Health Coaches
- Lifestyle Educators
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse Therapists
- Program Managers
Here's how we help you!
Our solution is simple, yet effective. It takes all the guess work out of the process of how to contract with employers and grow your business.
Step 1: Comprehensive Needs Assessment
We begin with a risk assessment on the company that you want to contract with that includes all of the following:
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and de-identified aggregate reporting on employee population
- Financial risk based upon their current insurance model (Fully vs. Self Insured) and risk stratification
- Employee pulse survey outlining what the employees actually want
- Program design to address risk stratification from HRA and Pulse Survey
- 3 Year proforma and implementation based upon their budget and how YOU can deliver the services
If the company chooses not to move forward to Step 2, don't worry! You still get paid commission for helping us get to Step 1 and we do all the work.
We facilitate the implementation of the wellness program with your team of trained (local) providers and community partners. We track the data on the employees that you engage and continuously look at process improvements over time. The services you will be trained to deliver typically include any of the following programs/services based upon the identified risk of the participant:
Physical activity interventions - home or fitness center based
Lifestyle education classes (in person and online)
Health coaching (in person)
All data is tracked in our proprietary Bi-Directional Electronic Health Record that tracks the engagement of each participant over time. All participants are held accountable for engagement milestones that are independent of their health outcomes (such a weight loss).
Step 3: Reporting
We then analyze and report back to the employer and you a de-identified aggregate view of the program impact that includes information related to participant engagement, health outcomes and overall satisfaction. This information is reported every 6 months to keep everyone informed of the program progress. This allows us to be agile in our program design by addressing any individual or group needs regularly versus waiting until 3 years to evaluate the results.